I created a shared excel document for the team of a thorough production plan that clearly outlines our goals each week and when we hope to publish our initial comic panel (April 16th). This will be a working document as there will be more tasks added as problems and or other ideas arise.
I also conducted code experiments at trying to implement obj-c code for our mobile AR application. I tried using this tutorial that uses an AR tool kit with an obj-c wrapper to run on iPhone. However I was unsuccessful and without being familiar with obj-c, it was difficult to problem solve. I also found a list of other AR tool kits here that we could use if the current one associated with openFrameworks does not meet our needs.
Building upon Daniela’s crowdfunding research, I read articles and blogs on marketing strategies for apps trying to crowdfund and beyond. Trivi.al’s blog on their experience with AppStori I think serves to be a good example for our promotion strategy.